InterfaceNZ Ltd. is a 100% locally owned company that specializes in Commercial flooring products. It is best known for its Interface branded carpet tiles that use solution dyed nylon, are random in deign [nature’s biomimicry principle], provide the best life-time value of any flooring product in the NZ market and both contain high recycled content and are themselves recyclable. InterfaceNZ Ltd has been in operation for 14 years and has championed sustainability in the NZ market since its inception. A brief reading of their web site www.InterfaceNZ.com shows sustainability KPI’s being tracked, a massive array of 3rd party verification and a true commitment to keeping NZ 100% pure in business.
In summary they are
1) carboNZero certified
2) Environmental Choice certified
3) Own a fleet of Toyota Prius vehicles for their sales team
4) Are recycling carpet tile back into new carpet tile – true closed loop production
5) Sponsoring the Kidney Society
6) Selling carpet tile with high post consumer content
7) Championing Lonseal Vinyls with 50% recycled content
8) Member of the Sustainable Business Network
9) Member of the NZ Green Building Council
10) Fitted out their new premises using the Interiors rating tool
And much more.
InterfaceNZ works strongly with the Architect and Design Community, Key Property Portfolio owners and the flooring installation companies. Should you require any commercial flooring products then InterfaceNZ are a must talk to company.
Ask for Steve on 0800-800-656